The FCC is holding this Open Meeting on the subjects listed below:
- Universal Service Reform – Mobility Fund; Connect America Fund
The Commission will consider a Report and Order adopting rules to provide ongoing support targeted to preserve and advance high-speed mobile broadband and voice service in high-cost areas that the marketplace does not otherwise serve.
- Connect America Fund, ETC Annual Reports and Certifications
The Commission will consider a Report and Order and Order on Reconsideration that (1) resolves a number of issues raised in the Phase II Auction Order FNPRM, including the adoption of weights to compare bids among service performance and latency tiers, and (2) considers several petitions for reconsideration for decisions made in the Phase II Auction Order.
- Authorizing Permissive Use of the 'Next Generation' Broadcast Television Standard
The Commission will consider a Notice of Proposed Rulemaking that proposes to let television broadcasters use the "Next Generation" broadcast television transmission standard associated with recent work of the Advanced Television Systems Committee (ATSC 3.0) on a voluntary, market-driven basis.
- Revitalization of the AM Radio Service
The Commission will consider a Second Report and Order that would relax the siting rule for an FM fill-in translator rebroadcasting an AM broadcast station.
- Small Business Exemption From Open Internet Enhanced Reporting Requirements
The Commission will consider an Order granting a five-year waiver to broadband Internet access service providers with 250,000 or fewer broadband connections from the enhanced reporting requirements adopted in the 2015 Title II Order.
- Comprehensive Review of the Part 32 Uniform System of Accounts
The Commission will consider a Report and Order that would streamline and eliminate outdated accounting rules no longer needed to fulfill the Commission's statutory or regulatory duties.
The Commission will consider the subject listed in the Consent Agenda Section of the Public Notice and this item will not be presented individually.
- Tentative Agenda
- Pilot Program: News Release | Pai Statement | O'Rielly Statement
- Next Gen TV Circulation Document
- AM Radio Circulation Document